What to do if you have a dispute or complaint?We hope you are delighted with our services, but if you have a complaint please let us know so we can work towards resolving it promptly and fairly.
You can make a complaint verbally or in writing by contacting your broker directly or by using any of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300132070 (toll free) Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (AEST)
- Mail: Complaints Officer, Lawform Financial Services Group, P.O. Box 1001, Camden NSW 2570
External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If we do not reach an agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. Our external dispute resolution provider is the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
You can contact AFCA using any of the following:
- Online: www.afca.org.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1800 931 678 (toll free)
- Mail: GPO Box 3, Melbourne Vic 3001